Thursday, September 20, 2007

Life is good.


Well, my little buddy began his school year and thus kick started the "mommy adventures". Let me tell you the plan. Go DIRECTLY to the Y after drop off. Work out, come home and do some tidying and perhaps dinner prep work. Marvelous, organized, enviable. Well, the first day, like a kid in a candy store I wandered into T.J. Maxx. Whew! Talk about fun. I perused every aisle. Tried on purses, shoes, sniffed lotions and soaps, considered frames and candles, went potty and truly just made myself at home. The next couple of adventures, and minus about $500 in my bank account (seriously), I did some tweaking. So, back to the original plan, work out and GO HOME. It's still quite luxurious. The sound of silence is beautiful. I actually make head way in the domestic department. Because you know how it goes when you're cleaning the house with the kids around. They're 1 room away dumping sand out of their shoes, sprinkling crumbs, emptying bins of toys...
Life is good.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

What a cute boy!

Sarah said...

It's about time you post, girl! So cute! Glad you are enjoying your free time! So am I!

Amy said...

Yeah, I need to get to that working out and cleaning house part too. But you know what I have done so far on my days "off"? Volunteering at one school or another. Need to refocus on "me" I think!!
And I'm glad you posted too!