Dear Friends,
I have to apologize for Jenni's lack of participation in the blog world. You see, I asked her, well, begged her to start a blog. While I lived in Tampa, I got to hear about, see and experience some of the funniest times with Jenni. Her family is great, her kids are smart and adorable and well, Jenni, she is hilarious, forgetful, pretty, smart, forgetful. So, I convinced her to start a blog, by setting it up for her, all of it, down to the header photo. She gave me a quote, and I ran with it. Jenni is so many things to me, so I wanted her to be all of those things to you too...
Anyhow, for the last month and a, well 2 months, she cannot remember her password to login to her blog account.
So, please forgive her while she is on "holiday" from her blog.
I will lovingly remind her of her blog password and she (hopefully) will resume her once every 6 weeks entries so that those of us that don't live near her can experience what a riot she is. Plus, the bonus of seeing how adorable her children are as they grow up. Oh, maybe I will scan her Christmas card and post it for her....
Love,
Jenni's blog impostor, Charisse
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenni,
You are so funny to pretend to be me so that you can get out of why you haven't blogged for the last 2 months. It is ok, we forgive you. Blog away. We have missed you...
Charisse (the real one)
Yes, too funny!! I have been waiting...
Post a Comment