Saturday, January 26, 2008

Peek-a-Boo

Yea, I still exist. And it's not Charisse this time either. But that sh*t was funny. My excuses, well, let's see, lazy, don't know what to say, have already wasted so much time on the computer that I didn't get around to it, and then it had been soooooo long since a post that I felt that to come back would require some extreme wit, profound verse, amazing news, you know, something extremely blogworthy. I've had many adventures and taken tons of adorable pictures of my kids that I could've shared, sorry. Who am I even talking to?? I know, Hi Charisse!! Seriously, that is the biggest reason I stopped blogging. NONE of my friends or family reads it. So, how silly am I to keep up with an online journal for people I don't even know. I really like Charisse's friends, I feel like I know them from reading all of their blogs. I love you Amy, you crack my sh*t up! Narci, I am so excited you are having another boy!!!! Sarah, your girls are precious and I love how apparent it is that you just adore your family. It inspires me to stop my dang complaining all of the time and appreciate my cuties for all of their greatness. I also read Pioneer Woman's blog for all of the reasons you do too.

I will try to post more often for you, Charisse! (Cause I miss you and you alone are so worth it!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome Back, Jenni! We love reading about you and your adorable boys too! I keep checking to see if you happen to post, but I keep seeing the farewell blog. Glad you finally posted & post some pics of those little cuties!

Sassy said...

OH MY GOODNESS, the earth is cracking, the ground is shaking, the sky is falling.....
Welcome BACK to the insanity.
We have missed you dearly...



YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Now, post a picture, puh-leeeze

Narci D said...

Yes, come back, Jenni! Your stories and boys are so adorable! Hope to see more of them both soon!