Sunday, July 29, 2007

Keepin' Cool


It is so blazing hot here in the summer! You HAVE to remain in air conditioning to survive. A quick trip to the mailbox will find you retreating to your home dripping in sweat, seriously. Yeah, it rains daily. That doesn't cool things off at all, it just makes the air all steamy and ridiculous. It cracks me up to see fall things in store ads and back to school images of apples and falling leaves. Four more months people.... FOUR MORE MONTHS. November is the magic month here when you can maybe crack a window in your house for some fresh air.

So, back to my point, keepin' cool. The boys have
been at the lake jet skiing. They ride with Jeff, of
course. Holden is definitely more daring. He and
Jeff race across the lake at top speed and then
spin and churn the water and jump the waves
they've created. He loves it. Jackson does more
than you would think.(and definitely more than me!)
I don't even want to discuss what a baby I am.






1 comment:

Sassy said...

Awesome shots of the boys Jenni.
I love wave runners!