My firstborn started Kindergarten on Wednesday. This is something I've been looking forward to. See, he's so ready. He's bored here with me and Jackson. Then this unexpected huge emotional dump happened last week when Holden's very good friend started kindergarten. Time wasn't standing still for me, the moment was pressing down. I bawled my eyes out. When his day came, yes, it was tearful. My baby's a boy. It was easier the second day and today, no tears from either of us.
Here he is, I swear the second he put his uniform on, he looked older and taller to me. Like, it happened in an instant. Poof, big school goin' boy. Baby of mine...
3 comments:
Oh, he is so cute!! Emma is ready too. She went and met her teacher today and did not want to leave the classroom. And I love the teacher!! Good to know my baby will be in great hands!
Such a big boy--he DOES look so old in that uniform!
Oh Holden, my big boy...how precious you are, even in that maroon shirt!
Post a Comment